This is just a reminder that the New Jersey primary elections are tomorrow, June 6. Keep in mind that the turnout for primary elections (especially in an off year election like this) is very low, so your vote is that much more important. I have included some information below.
- A voters guide, which includes information about the candidates and voting: http://www.philly.com/
philly/news/politics/nj/2017-. new-jersey-primary-election- voters-guide-20170531.htmlNew Jersey’s 2017 primary election will be held on Tuesday, June 6. Here’s what you need to know about the races, candidates and getting to the polls. Voters must …
- Information about the NJEA endorsement process: https://www.njea.org/
understanding-njea-pacs- endorsement-process/On Nov. 8, New Jersey voters will head to the polls to elect 12 members to the United States Congress. Congress has a profound impact on what happens in New Jersey …
- The NJEA has voted to endorse Phil Murphy in the democratic gubernatorial primary: https://www.njea.org/
njea-endorses-phil-murphy-in-. the-democratic-gubernatorial- primary/The New Jersey Education Association’s 125-member political action committee (NJEA PAC) today unanimously endorsed Ambassador Phil Murphy for the Democratic …
- The NJEA has voted not to endorse in the republican gubernatorial primary: https://www.njea.org/
njea-pac-votes-not-endorse- republican-gubernatorial- primary/The NJEA PAC Operating Committee met tonight to consider endorsing a candidate in the Republican gubernatorial primary. Tonight’s meeting followed a March 20 …
- Here is a list of all NJEA endorsed candidates: https://www.njea.